- Type: Ceramic wall tiles
- Place of Origin: Gujarat, India
- Brand Name: NCRAZE
- Thickness: 6.5 mm
- Material: Ceramic and Natural Clay
- Printing Technology: Digital Printed (Printed by Computer)
- Usage: Interior, Exterior Bathroom, Wash room, Kitchen, House etc..
- Function/ Features: Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial
- Surface Material: Glazed Ceramic Tiles
- Available in surface: Glossy,
- Color Family: White, Ivory based colors
- Tile Type: Wall Tiles
Packing/ Loading Details
Note: We are using Heavy Duty 20′ feet containers for loading tiles and Maximum weight per container is 28.5 MT, Loading quantity may be very as per importing country regulations.
Tiles fixing instruction
1. Before fixing, the tiles must be soaked in water about an hour, soaking of tiles is not required in case of fixing with chemical adhesive.
2. The wall surface is to be roughed plastered using mortar composed of one part of cement and three part of sand on the rough plastered surface, a coat of very thin cement slurry should be applied by brush at the time of fixing the tiles.
3. Do not use grade 53 cement for the tiles lying.
4. The mortar is to be spread on the back side of the tiles, use cement and sand mortar in the ratio of 1:2, do not use more cement otherwise it may lead to crack on the tiles, at any later date due to development of stress underneath for which company will not be responsible.
|Characteristics||Wall Tiles IS 13753/EN-159B III||Ncraze Value|
|Group B III|
|1. Deviations in Length & Width||± 0.20 %||± 0.10 %|
|2. Deviations in Thickness||± 4.00 %||± 4.00 %|
|3. Straightness of Side||± 0.15 %||± 0.10 %|
|4. Rectengularity||± 0.15 %||± 0.10 %|
|5. Surface Flatness|
|– Center Curvature||± 0.22 %||± 0.10 %|
|– Edge Curvature||± 0.22 %||± 0.10 %|
|– Warp Edge||± 0.22 %||± 0.15 %|
|6. Surface Quality||Min 95% of Tiles should be free from visible defects.||Min 95% of Tiles|
|1. Water Absorption||> 10 %||14 to 17 %|
|2. Modulus of Rupture||> 150 Kg/Cm2||> 150 Kg/Cm2|
|3. Scratch Hardness||Min 3 Moh’s||Min 3 Moh’s|
|4. Crazing Resistance||4 Cycle Pass||4 Cycle Pass|
|5. Thickness||6.5 MM|
|1. Staining Resistance||Min Class 2||Passed|
|2. Household Chemicals||Min Class B||Passed|
|3. Scratch Resistance||Min 3||Min 3|